Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: January 14-20, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Health care generators, BAS replacements, power quality needs, lighting controls and electric vehicle charging stations.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered health care generators, BAS replacements, power quality needs, lighting controls and electric vehicle charging stations. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Understand the distinctions of generators for health care – Generator systems designed for health care occupancies have a unique set of requirements.
2. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
3. Your questions answered: Meeting power quality needs – Several questions about power quality and harmonics are answered here.
4. How to use sequence of operations for lighting controls – Sequence operations provides a clear, concise and client-friendly method of communicating lighting design intent.
5. Expert Interview: the benefits of on-site electric vehicle charging stations – Glumac’s Scott Clemons breaks down the environmental and financial benefits of owning on-site electric vehicle charging stations and why they offer unique opportunities for those who purchase them.