Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: February 25 to March 3, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Smart building essentials, airport building assets, office design, chilled water system design and specifying generators.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered smart building essentials, airport building assets, office design, chilled water system design and specifying generators. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Top smart building system essentials – These three critical considerations, three best investments and three common pitfalls will help in the design of a smart building.
2. How to manage building assets at airports – Integration of asset management systems at airports can significantly raise return on investment.
3. Office building control, automation design – COVID, employee well-being and indoor air quality issues have all changed the way office building controls and automation are designed.
4. Video: Chilled water system design with Henderson Engineers – Two mechanical system design experts take a holistic view of chillers and chilled water systems.
5. Your questions answered: Specifying generator set paralleling controls – In this additional Q&A, learn how to parallel generators for emergency power systems, along with their fundamental control features.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.