Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: February 25 to March 3, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Smart building essentials, airport building assets, office design, chilled water system design and specifying generators.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered smart building essentials, airport building assets, office design, chilled water system design and specifying generators. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Top smart building system essentials – These three critical considerations, three best investments and three common pitfalls will help in the design of a smart building.
2. How to manage building assets at airports – Integration of asset management systems at airports can significantly raise return on investment.
3. Office building control, automation design – COVID, employee well-being and indoor air quality issues have all changed the way office building controls and automation are designed.
4. Video: Chilled water system design with Henderson Engineers – Two mechanical system design experts take a holistic view of chillers and chilled water systems.
5. Your questions answered: Specifying generator set paralleling controls – In this additional Q&A, learn how to parallel generators for emergency power systems, along with their fundamental control features.