Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 4-10, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year winners, 2019 NFPA 110, designing hospitals during COVID, hospital ventilation design and lighting control systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year winners, 2019 NFPA 110, designing hospitals during COVID, hospital ventilation design and lighting control systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2020 Product of the Year program.
2. Implementing 2019 NFPA 110 – The 2019 edition of NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems includes a variety of revisions and updates that clarify design.
3. Designing, retrofitting hospitals during COVID – While COVID-19 has changed many aspects in a health care facility, some things remain identical.
4. Navigating hospital ventilation design during COVID-19 – COVID-19 has impacted ventilation design considerations in health care settings in a prominent way.
5. Five considerations for lighting control systems – Demystify lighting controls by asking the right questions.