Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 3-9, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Lighting system compliance, NFPA 110, hospital design, BAS replacements and health care generator requirements.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered lighting system compliance, NFPA 110, hospital design, BAS replacements and health care generator requirements. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. A guide to energy code compliance in lighting systems – Architecture, engineering and construction professionals must apply emerging technologies to satisfy the rigorous demands of energy codes while meeting their clients’ operational goals and budgetary constraints.
2. The evolution of NFPA 110 – NFPA 110 has changed in the past several years, and electrical engineers should understand the nuances.
3. How are hospitals being designed differently? – Hospitals and health care facilities are changing and their engineered systems must transform with them.
4. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
5. Understand the distinctions of generators for health care – Generator systems designed for health care occupancies have a unique set of requirements.