Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 11-17, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year winners, electrical grounding and bonding, 2019 NFPA 110, science and technology office design and designing a VRF.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year winners, electrical grounding and bonding, 2019 NFPA 110, science and technology office design and designing a VRF. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2020 Product of the Year program.
2. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
3. Implementing 2019 NFPA 110 – The 2019 edition of NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems includes a variety of revisions and updates that clarify design.
4. Best practices in science, technology office design – Within the constraints of the typical COVID-19 office protocols, lab users face additional challenges, which requires designers to adjust.
5. Case study: Designing VRF for an office – Using an office building as an example, a variable refrigerant flow system is designed to meet the owner’s needs and current standards.