Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 11-17, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year winners, electrical grounding and bonding, 2019 NFPA 110, science and technology office design and designing a VRF.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year winners, electrical grounding and bonding, 2019 NFPA 110, science and technology office design and designing a VRF. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2020 Product of the Year program.
2. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
3. Implementing 2019 NFPA 110 – The 2019 edition of NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems includes a variety of revisions and updates that clarify design.
4. Best practices in science, technology office design – Within the constraints of the typical COVID-19 office protocols, lab users face additional challenges, which requires designers to adjust.
5. Case study: Designing VRF for an office – Using an office building as an example, a variable refrigerant flow system is designed to meet the owner’s needs and current standards.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.