Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 3-9, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. UV light disinfection, Product of the Year finalists, energy efficiency as a service, construction site tips and designing government buildings.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for August 3-9 covered UV light disinfection, Product of the Year finalists, energy efficiency as a service, construction site tips and designing government buildings. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Deep UV light disinfection could help prevent disease, virus spread – Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) developed a device capable of automatically disinfecting common surfaces, which could be vital in virus and disease mitigation during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. How to utilize energy efficiency as a service after COVID-19 – Alternative financial solutions such as energy as a service (EaaS) can help impacted entities grapple with their situation after the COVID-19 pandemic cools down.
4. 10 tips for operating construction sites during the COVID-19 pandemic – In the era of COVID-19, construction companies across America are trying to find the best way forward. 10 challenges every construction organization has to deal with are highlighted.
5. Best practices for designing government buildings – Learn how to specify systems for government and military buildings