Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 3-9, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. UV light disinfection, Product of the Year finalists, energy efficiency as a service, construction site tips and designing government buildings.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for August 3-9 covered UV light disinfection, Product of the Year finalists, energy efficiency as a service, construction site tips and designing government buildings. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Deep UV light disinfection could help prevent disease, virus spread – Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) developed a device capable of automatically disinfecting common surfaces, which could be vital in virus and disease mitigation during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. How to utilize energy efficiency as a service after COVID-19 – Alternative financial solutions such as energy as a service (EaaS) can help impacted entities grapple with their situation after the COVID-19 pandemic cools down.
4. 10 tips for operating construction sites during the COVID-19 pandemic – In the era of COVID-19, construction companies across America are trying to find the best way forward. 10 challenges every construction organization has to deal with are highlighted.
5. Best practices for designing government buildings – Learn how to specify systems for government and military buildings
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.