Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 23-August 29
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for Aug. 23-Aug. 29 covered getting started designing a smart building, takeaways from NFPA Conference & Expo, MEP Giants revenue increase, government facility design and MEP Giants 2018 mergers and acquisitions. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. How to get started designing a smart building – What is a smart building, and how can engineers design integrated building systems?
2. Hot topics: Takeaways from NFPA Conference & Expo – Below are some key takeaways featuring hot topics throughout the fire and life safety industry.
3. MEP Giants revenue increases $5.9 billion – The 2019 MEP Giants gross revenue and MEP/FP revenue increased compared to last year.
4. Government facility design – Consulting engineers are working on government, state, municipal, federal, correctional and military buildings
5. MEP Giants mergers and acquisitions set a blistering pace in 2018 – As transactions increase industrywide, more mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering firms jump in