Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 23-August 29
Read the best articles from the past week. Getting started designing a smart building, takeaways from NFPA Conference & Expo, MEP Giants revenue increase, government facility design and MEP Giants 2018 mergers and acquisitions.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for Aug. 23-Aug. 29 covered getting started designing a smart building, takeaways from NFPA Conference & Expo, MEP Giants revenue increase, government facility design and MEP Giants 2018 mergers and acquisitions. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. How to get started designing a smart building – What is a smart building, and how can engineers design integrated building systems?
2. Hot topics: Takeaways from NFPA Conference & Expo – Below are some key takeaways featuring hot topics throughout the fire and life safety industry.
3. MEP Giants revenue increases $5.9 billion – The 2019 MEP Giants gross revenue and MEP/FP revenue increased compared to last year.
4. Government facility design – Consulting engineers are working on government, state, municipal, federal, correctional and military buildings
5. MEP Giants mergers and acquisitions set a blistering pace in 2018 – As transactions increase industrywide, more mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering firms jump in
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.