Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 17-23, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. MEP Giants revenue, pandemic control, ASHRAE 90.4, switchgear and transformers and Product of the Year finalists.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for August 17-23 covered MEP Giants revenue, pandemic control, ASHRAE 90.4, switchgear and transformers and Product of the Year finalists. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. MEP Giants revenue increased 5% over last year – The 2020 MEP Giants gross revenue increased nearly $8 billion, while MEP/FP revenue increased $434 million compared to last year.
2. Pandemic control in high-performance buildings – High-performance building design in health care facilities may teach engineers how to design other building types.
3. What ASHRAE 90.4 does for data center energy efficiency – The design and operation of data centers continues to evolve, with ASHRAE Standard 90.4 as guidance.
4. Back to basics: Switchgear, transformers and UPSs – Switchgear, transformers and uninterruptible power supplies are among the largest, costliest and most critical devices in a facility.
5. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.