Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 16-August 22
Read the best articles from the past week. ASHRAE's data center energy standard anniversary, starting designs for a smart building, how to use IgCC and Standard 189.1, implementing NFPA 99-2018 and the 2019 MEP Giants.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for Aug. 16-Aug. 22 covered ASHRAE’s data center energy standard anniversary, starting designs for a smart building, how to use IgCC and Standard 189.1, implementing NFPA 99-2018 and the 2019 MEP Giants. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. ASHRAE’s energy standard for data centers turns three – When specifying to meet ASHRAE Standard 90.4, examine the lessons learned to evaluate a path forward.
2. How to get started designing a smart building – What is a smart building, and how can engineers design integrated building systems?
3. How to use IgCC and Standard 189.1 – The 2018 edition of the International Green Construction Code unifies several energy-efficiency and green building codes and standards.
4. How to implement NFPA 99-2018 – The 2018 edition of NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code covers a broad range of criteria for health care facilities. Mechanical, electrical and fire protection engineers need details about the changes to each relative portion of the code.
5. 2019 MEP Giants announced – The 2019 Consulting-Specifying Engineer MEP Giants have been announced
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.