Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: April 9-15, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. NEC electrical grounding, HVAC and BAS changes, NFPA 72-2022, COVID-19 and HVAC equipment and lab opportunities.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered NEC electrical grounding, HVAC and BAS changes, NFPA 72-2022, COVID-19 and HVAC equipment and lab opportunities. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
2. How HVAC, BAS have changed during COVID-19 – In this proprietary research study, respondents provided information on a variety of HVAC and BAS topics, plus details about how COVID-19 has affected their work.
3. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
4. Dealing with COVID-19’s impact on current HVAC systems and equipment – Approaching COVID-19 mitigation through HVAC systems and equipment from a preventive, proactive vantage point gives people a better chance of containing the spread of the virus and limiting the collateral damage it can cause.
5. 10 things developers need to know for the next lab opportunity – The demand for lab space is growing, which can leave designers feeling flummoxed. How can they meet their clients’ expectations? Consider these 10 steps.