Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, April 26 to May 2
Integrating modeling into building design, resilience in HVAC design, Product of the Year finalists, designing resilient buildings, and cybersecurity in automation were Consulting-Specifying Engineer's five most clicked articles from last week, April 26 to May 2. Were you out last week? You can catch up here.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for April 26 to May 2 covered integrating modeling into building design, resilience in HVAC design, Product of the Year finalists, designing resilient buildings, and cybersecurity in automation. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
1. Integrating modeling into building design – The use of building information modeling continues to change as the engineering industry finds new methodologies for incorporating the power of modeling into the design and construction process.
2. Resilience in HVAC design – In California, the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) strives to anticipate future heating and cooling needs for its nine campuses through the HVAC projects it has recently pursued.
3. 2019 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
4. Designing resilient buildings – Existing building commissioning (EBCx) is a vital factor in designing resilient buildings.
5. Cybersecurity in automation — legality and ethics – There is some misunderstanding on what’s required legally, and a lot of indifference on what should be provided ethically.