Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: April 23-29, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Electrical system software, CFD in three dimensions, remote working, NFPA 72-2022, and HVAC and BAS changes
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered electrical system software, CFD in three dimensions, remote working, NFPA 72-2022, and HVAC and BAS changes. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Picking software to model electrical systems – As electrical power and lighting systems become more complex, modeling for safe and reliable electrical operations becomes increasingly important.
2. Five applications of computation fluid dynamics motion in three dimensions – Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) can be used retrofitting, estimating hydraulic losses, optimizing flow distribution and more.
3. How remote working helps people share knowledge, experiences – Working remotely is forcing people to collaborate and coming up with more innovation solutions in new ways, which can inspire and build confidence in a team.
4. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
5. How HVAC, BAS have changed during COVID-19 – In this proprietary research study, respondents provided information on a variety of HVAC and BAS topics, plus details about how COVID-19 has affected their work.