Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: April 2-8, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. COVID-19 and HVAC equipment, NFPA 72-2022, K-12 schools, IAQ and health concerns and NEC electrical grounding.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered COVID-19 and HVAC equipment, NFPA 72-2022, K-12 schools, IAQ and health concerns and NEC electrical grounding. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Dealing with COVID-19’s impact on current HVAC systems and equipment – Approaching COVID-19 mitigation through HVAC systems and equipment from a preventive, proactive vantage point gives people a better chance of containing the spread of the virus and limiting the collateral damage it can cause.
2. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
3. Enhancing learning in K-12 schools – Students and teachers benefit from many engineering technologies in K-12 schools.
4. Combatting IAQ and health concerns – There are many ways to improve indoor air quality in buildings and to address COVID-19 fears.
5. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.