Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, April 19 to April 25
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for April 19 to April 25 covered considerations for electrical testing and commissioning, what’s new in NFPA 72, 2019 Product of the Year finalists, designing high-tech k-12 schools, and electrical system development. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
1. Considerations for electrical testing and commissioning – The need for testing and commissioning electrical equipment and systems varies by project, client, system, and building codes.
2. What’s new in NFPA 72? – The 2019 update of NFPA 72 provides fire protection engineers, along with other engineering professionals, improved mass notification and emergency communication guidelines.
3. 2019 Product of the Year finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
4. Designing high-tech K-12 schools – The technology at play in today’s K-12 schools is evolving rapidly—inside the classrooms, and in the various systems behind the scenes. Engineers handling such projects, whether the work is on new facilities or retrofits, have their work cut out for them.
5. Electrical systems, from design to commissioning – Learn how to define the procedures of electrical schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding, and construction administration including electrical commissioning.