System controls for pumps and circulators
Randy Schrecengost is a project manager/senior mechanical engineer with Stanley Consultants. He has extensive experience in design and in project and program management at all levels of engineering, energy consulting, and facilities engineering. He is a member of the Consulting-Specifying Engineer editorial advisory board.
- ASHRAE Handbook, Chapter 44 – HVAC Systems and Equipment 2012.
- The Pump Handbook, Igor J. Karassik, William C. Krutzsch, Warren H. Fraser, and Joseph P. Messina, 2nd Edition, McGraw-Hill, N.Y., 1986.
- Hydronic System Design and Operation, Erwin G. Hansen, Syska & Hennessy Inc., New York, Nice, France; McGraw-Hill, N.Y., 1985.
- Cameron Hydraulic Data, Ed. by C.C. Heald, 18th Edition, 3rd Printing, Ingersoll-Dresser Pumps, Liberty Corner, N.J.
- Pumps and Pump Systems, Wen-Yung WS. Chan, Milton Meckler, American Society of Plumbing Engineers, 1983.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2013: Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings.
- “Pump Basics,” a presentation by W.A. Liegois, PE, Jon Bovenkamp, PE, Stanley Consultants Inc.