Orloff Electrical Engineering and Computer Services Launches Revised Website
Santa Ana, Calif.-based Orloff Electrical Engineering and Computer Services (OCSOFT) has launched their revised website designed for specialists in the field of electrical engineering and power management. OCSOFT provides engineering services for a number of applications including power plants, high-voltage sub-stations, overhead and underground transmission and distribution lines.
The company offers a variety of packages that operate on machines running a 32-bit architecture. Examples of these calculation packages include:
- Panel Schedule Automatic Circuit and Balancing
- Lighting Calculations – Zonal Cavity Method
- Voltage Drop Calculations
- Power Factor Improvement Energy Conservation
- Cost Estimating
- Transmission Line Wood Pole Design Calculations
- Cable Pull, Tension and Sidewall Pressure Calculations
- Grounding Grid Design Calculations
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.