NEBB Basic Building Systems Commissioning seminar, exam
Registration is open for the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) Basic Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional Seminar and Exam at IAPMO’s headquarters in Ontario, Calif., April 10-13, 2013. It is for individuals looking to enhance their knowledge of the commissioning process for building systems at their respective companies.
This program is designed for management-level personnel who meet the prerequisites for the NEBB Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional credential. The seminar will cover the following:
- Review of the NEBB’s Building Systems Commissioning program
- Review of the commissioning process with emphasis on:
- Development of commissioning plans
- The commissioning schedule
- Marketing commissioning services
- Estimating commissioning services
- Technology reviews of HVAC, controls, equipment, and control components.
For more information about the seminar, download the brochure.