Industry Roundup: New Software Developments, Websites
• Autodesk, San Rafael, Calif., announced recently that 21 of its developer network members are offering products and add-on applications compatible with the Autodesk 2007 product line.
• ComAp of the CzechRepublic and Motortech of Germany have joined forces to form a new company, MCE LLC (Motortech ComAp Electronics) to be based in Illinois. Both companies have long-term experience in the power generation industry.
• Dedicated Micros, Chantilly, Va., maker of general multiplexing and digital video technology, has appointed Dr. Alan E. Calegari as its president and CEO. He will assume his new role on May 1.
• Omnikey, Walluf, Germany, a manufacturer of smart card readers, has been presented the Frost & Sullivan Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in recognition of its performance in the global smart card reader market.
• General Monitors, Lake Forest, Calif., manufacturer of combustible gas, toxic gas and flame detection monitoring products, has launched a new website at www.generalmonitors.com .
• Hoffman, Anoka, Minn., maker of enclosures for electronics and controls, has redesigned its website at www.hoffmanonline.com .
• Victaulic, Easton, Pa., producer of mechanical pipe joining systems, announced the launch of a new website devoted to issues, trends and challenges in compressed schedule projects: www.compressedschedule.com .
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.