Industry Roundup: New Services, Models—and Prices
• Aerco International, Northvale, N.J. has increased customers’ equipment maintenance options with the opening of a brand-new Remanufacture Center at the company’s headquarters. The center will offer remanufactured parts and components for its indirect- and gas-fired boilers and water heaters.
• Carrier Corporation, Syracuse, N.Y., has announced price increases effective May 1 across its North American HVAC commercial product lines. Increases range from 5% on light commercial to 8% on commercial depending on product category.
• ABB, New Berlin, Wis., has extended its component drives to three horsepower to offer end users precise motor control and optimal energy usage for motors ranging from 25 hp down to 3 hp.
• Hubbell Building Automation, Austin, Texas, a manufacturer of energy-saving lighting control solutions, announced that the Simplicity LX Series Lighting Control Panel is now LonMark-certified.
• Phoenix Contact, Harrisburg, Pa., has added a second “Infomobile” for use at customer sites and trade shows. The Infomobile is an informational and educational vehicle used across the country to provide hands-on demonstrations of the company’s products.
• Ultraviolet Devices, Inc., Valencia, Calif., has been certified as an ISO9001:2000 supplier, and successfully implemented a six-sigma culture throughout its operations. The company is a supplier of UVC equipment for the commercial HVAC/R and water treatment markets.
• Danfoss, Milwaukee, has partnered with Schwab, Vollhaber, Lubratt, Inc., Minneapolis, as its supplier of drives for HVAC, water and wastewater applications in Minnesota and the Dakotas.
• Square D/Schneider Electric’s Services organization has opened its relocated Drive Solutions Depot in Crown Point, Ind. The Drive Solutions Depot, which was previously located in Raleigh, N.C., repairs Square D variable-frequency drives, solid state reduced voltage starters and non-current motor control centers.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.