Industry Roundup: Major Appointments at ASSA ABLOY and Philips Lighting
• Juan Carlos García has been appointed president of RFID supplier ASSA ABLOY Identification Technology ( ITG ) . He will start in his new position on July 1st and will be based in Walluf, Germany.
• Philips Lighting recently announced the appointment of K.R. (Kaj) den Daas to the position of CEO of Philips Lighting Company, N.A. , the U.S.-based lighting company affiliated with Royal Philips Electronics , effective June 1 of this month.
• Al Rushaid Group , Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Flowserve Corp. ratified an agreement today to build the largest OEM pump repair, manufacturing and training facility in the Middle East. Construction of 220,660-sq.-ft. complex, to be located at the Al Rushaid Oil Field Center in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, will commence next month, and is expected to be fully operational in October 2007. The facility will be comprised of two units: a 188,370-sq.-ft. pump repair, manufacturing and test facility, and a 32,290-sq.-ft. hydraulics training center.
• TCP , Inc. announced the launch of its new website, https://tcpi.com , an interactive experience featuring the company’s lighting innovations and demonstrating the benefits of using its energy-efficient lighting solutions in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
• Stanley Security Solutions, Inc. , a provider of access control and security solutions, has introduced the Stanley Security Products Group , chartered to lead the company’s reseller strategy focused on distributing its products and services through a network of authorized dealers and resellers.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.