Industry Roundup: Awards and Certifications for ClimateMaster, Dedicated Micros, Falcon Electric and Others
• ClimateMaster, Oklahoma City, announced that its president, Dan Ellis, receivedthe Richard C. Schulze Distinguished Service Award from the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) on Nov. 14 at ARI’s 52nd Annual Meeting held in Miami, Fla.
• Dedicated Micros, Chantilly, Va., a DVR manufacturer, has partnership with International Electronics, Canton, Mass. International’s eMerge Version 2.0, an integrated browser managed security platform, now supports the DV-IP Server and DS2 NetVu-Connected DVRs from Dedicated.
• Falcon Electric, Irwindale, Calif., announced that its ED Series Rackmount Frequency and Phase Converter was selected as a finalist in Product Design & Development’s 10th Annual Engineering Awards.
• Hansgrohe North America, Alpharetta, Ga., received recertification for its quality management system, ISO 9001:2000. Over the past three years, the company earned the ISO 14001:1996 certification for its environmental management system and the OHSAS 18001 for its safety management system, making it one of an elite group of manufacturers across all industries to achieve all three certifications.
• MGE UPS Systems, Costa Mesa, Calif., has been awarded Frost & Sullivan’s “2005 UPS Company of the Year Award.” This award is based on numerous factors including the company’s business development, competitive strategy and leadership.
• Pentadyne Power, Chatsworth, Calif., announced that its advanced VSS dc flywheel power system was recently granted the CE (Conformite Europeenne) marking that demonstrates compliance with relevant European Union health, safety and environmental directives.
• Honeywell has introduced a new web site, www.security.honeywell.com/solutions , featuring information on integrated security solutions for eleven vertical markets: airports, gaming, biopharma, government, financial, retail, education, transportation, corrections, industrial and utilities.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.