Industry Roundup: APC Offers New Course; BAC, Daikin ABB, MTU Detroit Diesel and Others Announce Promotions
• American Power Conversion, West Kingston, R.I., has a new set of courses and educational partners for its online DataCenterUniversity by APC program.
• Baltimore Air Coil, Baltimore, has named William O. (Bill) Rector as V.P of Engineering. Mr. Rector assumes the leadership of BAC’s engineering department after a long career with General Electric.
• Daikin AC (Americas), Inc., Carrollton, Texas, has announced that Tomonori Tomikawa, who is credited with taking on a major leadership role for sales and planning initiatives for Daikin AC worldwide, will be its vice president of administration.
• ABB, New Berlin, Wis., has chosen Daniel Beaudet as vice president of quality systems for ABB Automation Products, Low Voltage Drives.
• MTU Detroit Diesel was honored by the Florida Department of Transportation for the company’s commitment to disaster readiness by providing the FDOT with 11 1,000-kW gensets.
• Pass & Seymour/Legrand, Syracuse, N.Y. has promoted Sue Magari to the position of vice president of human resources for the company’s North America operations.
• Pentadyne Power, Chatsworth, Calif., announced the appointment of energy technology veteran Mark E. McGough as President and CEO.
• Philips Lighting, Somerset, N.J., has appointed of K.R. (Kaj) den Daas to the position of CEO.
• Phoenix Contact, Middletown, Pa., marked 25 years of U.S. operations by breaking ground for a $12 million expansion project at U.S. headquarters in Middletown.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.