Free online town hall on geothermal heat pump systems
The National Ground Water Assn. will hold a free national online “town hall” on July 7, 2010 from 3-4:30 p.m. ET entitled, “Geothermal Heat Pump Systems: Constructing the Loop Well.”
Limited connections will be provided on a first come, first served basis to those who preregister by e-mailing Rachel Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion topics include:
- The components of a loop well
- Best practices: Guidelines for the Construction of Vertical Boreholes for Closed Loop Heat Pump Systems
- The necessary qualifications to construct a geothermal heat pump closed loop well
- How proper construction contributes to groundwater protection and to optimal geothermal heat pump systems performance
- Regulation of geothermal heat pump system installations
- Designation as a Certified Vertical Closed Loop Driller
- NGWA’s Geothermal Mud Drilling and Grouting School.
Open discussion will follow the presentations. Intended outcomes include identifying policy, practices, and advances in knowledge and research.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.