Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed educational articles in 2022
Read the best articles about education including lighting controls, emerging technology and COVID's effect on sustainability.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online about education and educational facilities posted over the last year covered lighting controls, emerging technology and COVID’s effect on sustainability. Also: See additional education stories here.
1. Lighting design engineers look at LED lighting advancements in K-12 schools – New LED advancements provide a level of capability that previously had been inaccessible to school facilities. PBA and Illuminart explore the evolution of lighting from incandescent to LED.
2. Video: Trends and emerging technology in schools – Vassilis Skardis from Salas O’Brien provide an overview of what mechanical engineers should expect when working in schools.
3. COVID, sustainability drive college building design – Colleges and universities have been sustainability trendsetters over the past several years. COVID-19 has required designers to think differently.
4. Technology drives K-12 school changes – Updates, COVID and tech trends are shifting the way K-12 schools are designed.
5. COVID, sustainability drive college electrical, power design – Colleges and universities have been sustainability trendsetters over the past several years. COVID-19 has required designers to think differently with regards to electrical and power.