Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed content, March 2023
Read the best content in March 2023 including: electrical system design, electrical and power systems, HVAC and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 10 online most-viewed content in March 2023 posted over the last three months covered electrical system design, electrical and power systems, HVAC and more. Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Case study: Electrical system design for hospital campuses
A hospital in the Southeast had several electrical infrastructure design considerations.
2. K-12 schools’ electrical and power systems
Electrical and power systems are being upgraded at K-12 schools.
3. Different laboratories with HVAC implications, Part 1
Jeremy Barrette walks through several types of laboratories and the HVAC considerations for them.
4. Specifying low-voltage variable frequency drives
Understanding different types of low-voltage VFDs and how to specify them is an important ability for electrical engineers
5. Avoiding total darkness in emergency lighting scenarios
Understand the NEC requirements related to component failure in emergency lighting fixtures.
6. Back to basics: Medical gas storage under NFPA 99
This covers the basics of medical gas storage and the requirements for health care spaces detailed in NFPA 99
7. Assembly occupancy fires that wrote NFPA 101
Learn about some of the historic fires that helped formulate NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
8. Designing lighting control for the life sciences sector
Seven tips for designing lighting systems that meet specialized requirements
9. K-12 roundtable focuses on advanced technologies
HVAC and security systems are being upgraded at K-12 schools
10. Considerations for emergency generator systems
Learn about factors to consider when designing a generator for an emergency power system
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.