Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed codes and standards articles in 2022
Read the best articles about codes and standards including NFPA 72-2022, emergency lighting, lighting code compliance, hospital design and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online about codes and standards posted over the last year covered NFPA 72-2022, emergency lighting, lighting code compliance, hospital design and more. Also: See additional codes and standards stories here.
1. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
2. Thinking about emergency lighting code compliance – Emergency lighting control takes on many different forms and consulting engineers need to know the required codes and standards as well as the strategies to take to find the best possible solutions.
3. A guide to energy code compliance in lighting systems – Architecture, engineering and construction professionals must apply emerging technologies to satisfy the rigorous demands of energy codes while meeting their clients’ operational goals and budgetary constraints.
4. How are hospitals being designed to meet codes and standards? – Hospitals and health care facility codes and standards are changing and their engineered systems must transform with them.
5. Ten things to know about the 2021 Michigan energy code based on the ASHRAE 90.1-2019 standard – Learn about the code changes for 2022.