Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed building types articles in 2023
Read the best articles about building types including design models, hospital emergency systems, building electrical model shifts and more
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online about building types posted over the last year covered design models, hospital emergency systems, building electrical model shifts and more. Also: See additional building types stories here.
1. Health care building design model shifts how HVAC is handled – As hospitals and health care facilities evolve, the HVAC systems within them must update to meet air quality and HVAC needs.
2. Hospital emergency power supply systems – Generators and emergency power systems are essential to enabling hospitals and health care facilities to effectively serve their communities.
3. Health care building design model shifts for fire, life safety – As hospitals and health care facilities evolve, the fire and life safety systems within them must change.
4. Health care building electrical, lighting design model shifts – As hospitals and health care facilities evolve, the lighting, power and electrical systems within them must change.
5. Design-build: No longer an “alternative”? – Firms that are proficient in design-build understand the importance of establishing partnerships that address the specific skill sets required for each particular project, along with the capacity to perform the work in the required timeframe.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.