Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed articles, December 2020
Read the best articles in December 2020 including: Product of the Year winners, fire pumps, 2019 NFPA 110 and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 10 articles online in December 2020 covered Product of the Year winners, fire pumps, 2019 NFPA 110 and more. Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2020 Product of the Year program.
2. Understanding fire pumps, their applications and sizing – Learn about fire pump types, drivers, sizing and components.
3. Implementing 2019 NFPA 110 – The 2019 edition of NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems includes a variety of revisions and updates that clarify design.
4. Navigating hospital ventilation design during COVID-19 – COVID-19 has impacted ventilation design considerations in health care settings in a prominent way.
5. Five considerations for lighting control systems – Demystify lighting controls by asking the right questions.
6. Designing, retrofitting hospitals during COVID – While COVID-19 has changed many aspects in a health care facility, some things remain identical.
7. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
8. Salaries climb while bonuses drop – Are your salary, bonuses and current work conditions on par with others in the industry? Review the current report to learn where you rank among your peers.
9. Back to basics: Commercial building wiring methods – Electrical engineers and designers should have a practical understanding for the application of raceways, wiring, cabling and busways.
10. 2020 Commissioning Giants – The 2020 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms.