Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center March update
South Clinic TAB is completed. Functional performance testing on the boiler system, water softener, and domestic water heat exchangers is underway.
March 2015 update:
- South Clinic has been turned over to the client for equipment delivery.
- South Clinic functional performance tests are completed.
- Chlorination of the domestic water system in the clinics is completed.
- Hospital TAB for the basement and level 1 is completed.
- Hospital basement has been turned over to the client for equipment delivery.
- Hospital level 1 is projected to be turned over to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers mid-March.
- Steam system load test is completed along with functional performance testing.