Building Commissioning Assn. names new media partner
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is the media partner for the annual BCA Convention and Expo in October.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer is proud to announce that it has formed a media alliance with the Building Commissioning Assn. (BCA) as the media partner for the annual BCA Convention and Expo .
The third annual event will take place Oct. 5 to 7 in Long Island, New York, at the Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club .
The technical sessions promise to provide practical, useful, and timely information of vital interest to commissioning providers, design engineers, building owners, and facility executives.
* BCA best Practices on Existing Building Commissioning and New Construction
* Process in the Eyes of Architects
* A Building Revisited: The Recommissioning of a Commissioned Building
* Going Global: Other Countries’ Approaches to High-Energy Buildings
* Comparing Commissioning Across LEED Products
* Commissioning Your Communication
* Cost Benefit Analyses
* Automated Fault Detection and Diagnostics
* Keeping High-Performance Buildings High-Performance
* Commissioning Systems Serving Multiple Buildings, and,
* Commissioning Multifamily Buildings
Sponsorships and booth space for commissioning providers, engineering firms, LEED consulting firms, and suppliers of commissioning tools such as test instruments, submeters, and data loggers, are still available.
For additional information, contact: Catherine Craglow , Conference Coordinator
1400 SW 5th Avenue, Suite
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.