Bell & Gossett announces Little Red Schoolhouse training course schedule for beginning of 2010
Bell & Gossett announced the 2010 schedule for its free training seminars at the Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center.
Bell & Gossett announced its training course schedule for the first quarter of 2010. The free training seminars are offered at the Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center in Morton Grove, Ill. The seminars are open to engineers, contractors, and facility maintenance professionals.
The seminars are tailored to various industry occupations and cover a wide range of topics. The lead instructor is LEED AP and upon the completion of the three-day seminars, CEU credits are awarded to graduates.
The first quarter Schoolhouse Seminars include:
• Design and Application Seminar – Jan. 18-20
• Modern Hydronics Basic Seminar – Feb. 1-3
• Modern Hydronics Advanced Seminar – Feb. 8-10
• Service and Maintenance Seminar – Feb. 15-17
• Steam System Design Seminar – March 1-3
• Design and Application Seminar – March 8-10
• Modern Hydronics Basic Seminar – March 22-24
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.