ASPE members appointed to ICC
Nine ASPE members are named to the International Code Committee to help establish future guidelines for the group.
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) has announced the appointment of a number of its members to serve on critical code committees for the International Code Council (ICC).
The ASPE members selected by ICC and the committees on which they will serve are as follows:
Code Development Committees
- David E. DeBord, CPD, LEED AP, ARCSA AP (ASPE Chicago Chapter) – Plumbing
- James Paschal, PE, CPD, LEED AP (ASPE Eastern Michigan Chapter) – Mechanical
- Ronald E. Holmes (ASPE Alabama Chapter) – Residential
- Terrence R. LeBeau, CPD (ASPE Chicago Chapter) – Swimming Pool
- Winston L. Huff, CPD, LEED AP (ASPE Nashville Chapter) – Green Construction, Energy and Water
- Phillip F. Parisi (ASPE New York City Chapter) – Green Construction, General
Code Interpretation Committee – Plumbing, Mechanical, Fuel Gas, and Swimming Pool
- Gary M. Chiurazzi, CPD (ASPE Capital Region New York Chapter)
- Jim Kendzel, MPH, CAE
Code Action Committee – Plumbing, Mechanical, Fuel Gas, and Residential
- David W. Burke, CPD (ASPE Western Michigan Chapter)
In addition to the above code committees, ASPE is represented on the ICC Membership Council and Industry Advisory Council by its Executive Director/CEO Jim Kendzel, MPH, CAE.
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.