ASPE inducts fellows
At its 2008 Convention in Long Beach, Calif., the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) inaugurated the Kenneth G. Wentink College of Fellows and inducted the first 20 Fellows. These 20 plumbing industry professionals and ASPE members of established reputation have made significant, sustained contributions to the plumbing engineering and design profession, the society, and/or the plumbing industry in the areas of contracting and manufacturing.
The first 20 Fellows are:
* Julius Ballanco, PE, CPD, FASPE, JB Engineering
* Estaban Cabello, PE, FASPE, JRED Engineering Inc.
* Russell Calderwood, CPD, FASPE, Cosentini & Associates Inc.
* David Dexter, CPD, LED AP, FASPE, Korda/Nemeth Engineering Inc.
* Donald Dickerson, PE, CPD, FASPE
* Phil French, PE, CPD, FASPE
* Frank Heine, CPD, FASPE, The Thomas Group
* Robert Herr, CPD, CET, FASPE, Buffalo Engineering
* Pete Johnson, CPD, FASPE
* Cal Laws, PE, CPD, FASPE, Laws and Associates
* Gary Mahoney, CPD, FASPE, TLC Engineering for Architecture
* Jerry McDanal, CPD, CET, FASPE, JR Smith
* William O’Donnell, FASPE, PWI Engineering
* Mike Olson, CPD, FASPE, Pearson Engineering Associates
* Edward Saltzberg, CPD, FASPE, Edward Saltzberg & Assoc.
* Donald Sampler Sr., PE, FASPE
* Joe Scott II, CPD, FASPE, Cannon Design
* Anthony Stutes, PE, CPD, FASPE
* Frank Teebagy, PE, CPD, Cosentini and Associates
* Pat Whitworth, CPD, FASPE, DTI Architects and Engineers
Up to 20 new Fellows will be inducted at each biennial ASPE Convention. Fellows are voted on by a Fellows Selection Committee and are eligible to use the designation Fellow-ASPE (FASPE) after their name.