2012 NEBB Conference call for abstracts
Prospective presenters should submit technical papers and panel proposals for the annual NEBB conference, scheduled for April 26-28, 2012, in Anaheim, Calif.
The 2012 NEBB Annual Conference, scheduled for April 26-28 in Anaheim, Calif., has been announced. The theme for the 2012 is “Bridge to the Future.” This is the flagship conference of the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) and is designed by industry leaders and specialists with cutting-edge technical sessions and those that address other important life issues.
This conference has a combination of technical sessions, workshops, and panel discussions. Presenters are invited to submit original technical papers and panel proposals for this event. The deadline for submission is Dec. 1, 2011.
To submit a proposal, please send an outline of the presentation including:
- Title and the NEBB discipline it falls under
- Description of the session
- An abstract of the presentation
- Speaker biography
- Contact information of the speaker including name, title, e-mail address, and onsite number.
For more information, or to submit your paper, e-mail email@example.com.
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com