2012 NEBB Annual Conference
The National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) conference is scheduled for April 26-28 in Anaheim, Calif.
National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) offers an annual conference for industry executives and leading industry experts to share their views on important issues and technical updates facing the global HVAC industry. It is scheduled for April 26-28, 2012, and will be held at the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa in Anaheim, Ca. The theme for the conference is "Building a Bridge to the Future."
The plenary session features industry thought leaders who will address current topics.
Presenters will include:
Neil J. Marshall, NEBB President
Michael R. Cables, MCAA President-Elect
Raj Manchanda, Director, Emerging Technologies, ASME
The Honorable Branko Terzic, Executive Director, Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions; Former FERC Commissioner, Chairman of United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UN ECE) Ad Hoc Group of Experts on Cleaner Electricity Production
Technical Sessions Participants will have ample technical session to choose from to tailor the conference to their specific focus.
Technical Sessions include:
- Scheduling for Commissioning and MCAA Change Order Overview
- VAV Boxes: Energy Efficiency, Air Leakage and ASHRAE 90.1
- BIM Update
- Federal Buildings Personal Training Act
- Net Zero Energy Renovations
- Outside Air Measurements
- Velocity Measurement Technology Comparison
- Interactivity and Connectivity
- It Just Got Easier to Monitor Energy Consumption in HVAC
- Proper Temperature Measurement
- Retro-CX Case Studies in Surgery Centers
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Balancing Methods
NEBB will also go over recent updates including:
- NEBB’s Continued Commissioning
- NEBB’s Building Envelop Testing
Registration fee for the event is $850 and $100 for your spouse if done before March 1, 2012. After March 1 the fee is $1,000 and $200 for your spouse. Registration details can be found here.
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.