WSP promotes 12 employees
WSP promoted two to vice president as well as 10 others in four different offices.
WSP has promoted 12 employees across the U.S. to four different offices based across the country.
The promotions include:
- Grant Craig, to Vice President – Building Systems (San Francisco). Craig has 12 years of mechanical engineering experience with WSP, both in the firm’s Glasgow, Scotland office and the San Francisco office, to which he transferred in 2005. His projects span various sectors, including Tenant Interiors, Residential, Hospitality, International and Transportation.
- Paul McGrath, PE, CPD, to Vice President – Building Systems (San Francisco). McGrath has 13 years of experience as a mechanical engineer with WSP. He is well-versed in the project management and design of Retail, Residential, Academic and Civic facilities.
- Paul Catanzaro, to Senior Associate – Building Systems (Boston). Catanzaro has 28 years of experience, including 22 with WSP. He works primarily on projects in the Academic, Corporate and Transportation sectors.
- Scott Petit, to Senior Associate – Systems Commissioning (Boston). Petit joined WSP in 2006. His projects include both commissioning and design-build of systems for health care, academic and other projects. He has led many of the firm’s largest commissioning projects.
- Jeremy Pinkham, PE, to Senior Associate – Building Systems (Boston). Pinkham began his career at WSP, where he has worked for nearly nine years. He is presently involved in several large projects and plays an important role in internal training and client education programs.
- Tom Stella, PE, to Senior Associate – Building Systems (Boston). Stella has nine years of experience, and holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in mechanical engineering. He works on many academic projects.
- Brandon J. Oman, PE, to Technical Manager – Environmental (Minneapolis).
- Leanne Muscarella, to Design Engineer – Building Systems (Boston).
- Michael Peterson, PE, to Engineer – Building Systems (Boston).
- Sarah Coleman, to Senior Marketing Coordinator – Building Systems (San Francisco).
- Davin Schnappauf, to Marketing Coordinator – Building Systems (Boston).
- Osa Willis, to HR Generalist – WSP USA (New York).
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
HVAC and building envelope: Efficient, effective systems; Designing fire sprinkler systems; Wireless controls in buildings; 2015 Product of the Year winners
2015 MEP Giants: MEP Giants annual report; Mergers and acquisitions; NFPA 2001; Fiber-optic cables; LED specifications
Designing positive-energy buildings; Ensuring power quality; Complying with NFPA 110; Minimizing arc flash hazards
Implementing microgrids: Controlling campus power generation; Understanding cogeneration systems; Evaluating UPS system efficiency; Driving data center PUE, efficiency
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...