Why choose a datalogger? Here are 10 reasons
Advantages of data logging over other methods.
If you are new to data logging, you might be asking yourself "Why should I buy a data logger instead of another way to collect data?" True, a data logger is only one of the many different options available to record electrical or physical data, but CAS DataLoggers has identified 10 reasons businesses and organizations should strongly consider using data loggers:
- Automatically collect data without human error or reminders
- Minimize manual measurement errors using high-accuracy technology
- Significantly reduce labor costs and time wasted on manual methods
- Cost-effective, affordable devices given all their features and savings
- Automatically generate alarms whenever conditions suddenly go out of specification
- Keep permanent electronic records for regulatory compliance and legal proof
- More dependable operation than a PC running MS Windows
- Analyze data more easily using convenient programs like Excel
- Battery-powered solutions for monitoring remote sites or critical applications
- Decrease response times and potentially prevent disasters by making data available to many different users.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.