Top product suppliers join Rockwell Automation product referencing program
Four product suppliers have joined Rockwell Automation’s Encompass third-party product referencing program which offers customers access to complementary products to help best solve application challenges.
Four product suppliers have recently joined the Rockwell Automation Encompass third-party product referencing program, which helps manufacturers quickly locate products to solve application challenges. KUKA Robotics Corporation, the Schaffner Group, Yaskawa Motoman Robotics, and MathWorks join the more than 100 Encompass member companies who supplement Rockwell Automation installations in one of three ways: provide built-in connectivity to the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system, offer a critical component necessary to a manufacturer’s application or provide industry or application expertise using specialized product technology, according to Rockwell Automation.
The Encompass program is part of the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork framework, said to include thousands of specialists in industries, applications, geographies, technologies and services around the world. As part of the PartnerNetwork framework, Encompass members enjoy improved customer engagement through promotion and co-marketing opportunities. The Encompass program also helps member companies increase market awareness of products, attain access to new market sectors and improve technical and functional excellence. Following are additional details about each of the new Encompass partners:
- KUKA Robotics Corporation – offering PA Series robotics utilizing Allen-Bradley ControlLogix programmable automation controllers (PACs) for applications in packaging, layer forming and palletizing (www.kuka-robotics.com/usa/en/)
- Schaffner Group – designing active and passive harmonic filters for variable frequency drives to support energy efficiency (www.schaffner.com)
- Yaskawa Motoman Robotics – offering MLX100 robotics interfaces with ControlLogix PACs for packaging and palletizing robotic control (www.motoman.com)
- MathWorks – developing Mathlab and Simulink virtual design and production software to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation and development in industry (www.mathworks.com)
In addition to the new Encompass program members, two current members have recently announced the expansion of membership from North America into Europe.
- Specter Instruments – designing remote alarm notification software that allows users to view and organize alarms over cellular networks (www.specterinstruments.com)
- Marathon Technologies – offering fault tolerant software that delivers simple, affordable and continuous uptime for Windows applications (www.marathontechnologies.com)
- Edited by Amanda McLeman, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.