Mobile app for on-demand access to electrical solutions
The PowerEdge mobile application is available for the iPhone and iPad and is designed to share and organize information on all Eaton electrical power management solutions.
Eaton Corporation introduced the PowerEdge mobile application for real-time access to Eaton’s electrical catalogs, videos, and training. Eaton’s electrical products can now be searched, selected and located directly from an Apple iPhone or iPad device. The PowerEdge app makes it easy to learn about, share and organize information on all Eaton’s electrical power management solutions.
Providing ready access to Eaton’s electrical power management solutions, the PowerEdge app is designed to engage, educate and enable users to conveniently find product and technical information. It allows users to access the entire electrical product catalog, download catalog pages, search for specific products, access video training and locate the closest channel partner to purchase Eaton’s electrical solutions. The app is designed to allow users to learn more about Eaton products and to share that knowledge by emailing individual catalog pages, entire volumes or videos directly from the app.
The PowerEdge app was designed to take full advantage of the latest developments in Apple’s iOS 5 platform to deliver instant access to Eaton’s electrical solutions and features:
- The entire electrical product catalog – 14 volumes that feature product selection details and technical specifications for thousands of electrical products.
- Ability to easily search within a catalog to find specific features or catalog numbers
- A robust video library with business overviews, training and expert interviews
- Locator function searches within a radius and product category to map the nearest Eaton channel partners
- MyFiles functionality to create a personal library for quick access and content categorization
The PowerEdge application can be downloaded at the App Store at no charge.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.