M/E Insider: Several Promoted at GAS; EwingCole Elects New Leadership
• Graef, Anhalt, Schloemer and Assocs., Inc. has elected four new principals at its Annual Principals’ meeting this year: Peter Johnston, P.E.; Patrick Kressin, ASLA, RLA; James Lisak, P.E.; and Chad Luttrell, P.E. In addition, the firm elected five new associates: Anthony Antonopoulos, AIA; Richard Grabowski, P.E.; Scott Hinrichs, P.E.; Daniel Kilbert, P.E.; and Brent Pitcher, P.E.
• EwingCole , Philadelphia, has elected 21-year firm veteran John Gerbner, AIA , as its new president and COO. Additionally, Mark Hebden, AIA , was promoted to executive vice president, and Jim Wilson, AIA , was elected chairman and CEO. Wilson is the firm’s outgoing president.
• Black & Veatch has begun providing construction supervision and contract management services for two 200,000-ton-per-day wastewater treatment plants and approximately 500 kilometers of trunk sewers and associated works, which will be built to serve GuangzhouCity, the capital of GuangdongProvince in China. The agreement is expected to be performed over approximately the next four years.
• David Tootle, P.E. , has joined the Washington, D.C. office of RTKL Assocs., Inc. as an associate in the firm’s Applied Technology Group, which provides integrated A/E services for mission critical technology-intensive operations.
• Cosentini Assocs. , New York, has appointed Robert J. Bazewicz as the firm’s director of business development. Bazewicz will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, strengthening relationships with existing clients and heightening industry awareness of the firm. He brings more than 30 years of experience in the design and construction industry to his new role.