M/E Insider: Promotions and More
• Lilker Assocs. , New York, announced that Michael Levine, P.E. , has joined the firm as Director of Institutional Projects. In his new position, Mr. Levine is responsible for business development and project management in the institutional sector, including government agencies as well as public and private schools, universities and hospitals.
Mr. Levine founded the Rockland County, New York firm of Atometrics Engineering, P.C. in 1986 and guided the company’s successful growth and recent buyout by a top 100 national engineering firm.
• TBE Group , a full-service international consulting, design and engineering firm, announced the promotions of ten members of its management staff in various offices around the country: Steven P. Howarth, P.E., has been promoted to vice president; Jonathan Blaha to assistant vice president; Anthony (Tony) DiMarino, Jr., PSM, Gary Frazho and Vincennes LaVallette to director; and Jerry Franks , Keith Furukawa, P.E., John Lentini , Craig Payne and Richard (Rick) Sulzer, P.E., to assistant director.
• EYP Mission Critical Facilities, Inc. has promoted Kfir Godrich to the role of Director of Technology Development. He will now be responsible for leading the firm’s research and development efforts to create new technologies and design concepts.
• KJWW Engineering Consultants has won the 2005 Professional Development Award for Private Practice sponsored by the National Society of Professional Engineers . The award has been presented annually since 1983 to an engineering firm for “outstanding contributions to the advancement and improvement of the engineering profession.”KJWW also announced that Jeff Oke, P.E., of the firm’s Naperville, Ill. office, has achieved LEED AP status.
• Sebesta Blomberg recently announced its membership with the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) , enabling the firm to aid its clients in obtaining economic rewards for completing projects that reduce negative impacts on the environment. CCX is North America’s only, and the world’s first, voluntary greenhouse gas emission registry, reduction and trading system for all six greenhouse gases. Visit www.chicagoclimatex.com for more information.