M/E Insider: New NEBB Prez; KJWW Assigns New Health-Care Leaders
• Eric Jenison , president and CEO of testing-adjusting-balancing/commissioning firm Total Dynamic Balance, Inc. , Deerfield Beach, Florida, was elected president of the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) at the NEBB Annual Meeting in San Antonio last month.
• KJWW Engineering , Rock Island, Ill., has named Grant Schmidt , senior engineer, and Jim Edward , associate, as market segment leaders for health-care, new positions that were created to provide specialized guidance and assistance to marketing, design and project delivery in a designated market segment.
• David Callan, P.E., LEED-AP , Certified Energy Manager, has been named a vice president at Syska Hennessy Group . He will serve as director of sustainable design and high-performance building technology from the Fairfax, Va. office, responsible for leading the firm’s sustainable design practice nationwide.
• Beaudin Ganze Consulting Engineers, Inc. , Truckee, Calif., has hired Allison Leonard, LEED-AP, an electrical engineer and lighting design professional. Earlier this year, BGCE brought mechanical engineer Aaron Lubrano, an expert in retro-commissioning, on board at its Commissioning Agents USA division. Both employees work from the firm’s Lake Tahoe office.
• Maitland, Fla.-based M/E/P firm Brian Cumming & Associates celebrates its 10thanniversary this year and has formally changed its name to BCA Consulting & Design Engineers.