M/E/ Insider: Lilker Turns 20; Patrick Engineering Gains a New VP
• M/E/P and technology engineering firm Lilker Assocs. , New York, recognized its 20thanniversary last month, and the celebration included the establishment of the Engineering with Vision scholarship at The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art . This new scholarship will be awarded annually to students in mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Thomas L. Kirkpatrick has joined the Lisle, Ill. office of Patrick Engineering, Inc. as vice president of utility services. As leader of the Utility Services Group, he will augment the existing leadership team, which includes several former utility company leaders. He brings more than 24 years of experience to the position.
• RTKL Assocs., Inc. has added a healthcare principal to its Washington, D.C. office. Michael Thurston, AIA , has joined the firm’s health practice group with more than 19 years of healthcare design experience.
• Jeff Pollei has re-joined Affiliated Engineers, Inc. , Madison, Wisc. His responsibilities will include project management duty for utility infrastructure projects throughout the U.S. He has 20 years of chilled water and steam system design experience, as well as planning and design of central utility plants and underground campus utilities.
• Electrical and data contractor SASCO , Seattle, is now offering turnkey, design-build electrical services for clients around the U.S. For more information, please contact John Spree, vice president of global sales, at 800-477-4422, ext. 340 or visit www.sasco.com .