M/E Insider: HarleyEllis a Chicago Best; a New Reliable Director
• A/E/C firm HarleyEllis was named one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Assn. for Business Resources at its awards ceremony earlier this month. The firm also received an Elite Award in the Recognition and Retention category, which honors firms that recognize and reward the achievements and outstanding performance of and work to retain their best employees.
• Reliable Resources, Inc. , Minneapolis, has hired Allen J. Wenzel, P.E. , as a principal and director of engineering. Wenzel, who has more than 35 years engineering experience, was most recently with Ellerbe Becket , which he joined in 1989.
• CH2M HILL Lockwood Greene announced last week that it hired William Hearn as director of site selection and economic development. Hearn brings more than 14 years of direct experience to the position and will be located in the company’s Atlanta office.
• Cosentini Assocs. , New York, has appointed Jordan Fox, P.E. , to director of Cosentini Interiors. Fox, who has more than 25 years experience in project management and mechanical engineering design, will direct a staff of more than 40 engineers and designers who specialize in M/E engineering for tenant interiors projects.
• Hani Wahbi, M.S., P.E. , has joined RTKL Assocs. , Inc.’s Baltimore office as an associate in the Applied Technology Group. This group is responsible for integrated A/E services for mission critical technology-intensive operations.