M/E Insider: Girard Engineering Appoints New Prez; Ross & Baruzzini Provides Security Work to Houston-Area Transit Authority
• Girard Engineering, PC , has promoted Larry Beam, P.E. to president. Richard A. Girard, P.E. , who founded the firm in 1978.
• Ross & Baruzzini, Inc. recently announced it is working with the Metropolitan Transit Authority (METRO) of Harris County, Texas to provide security and information technology services in support of transit-related projects. As part of a three-year contract to provide professional M/E/P, architectural and security design services, the firm is currently assessing security systems at METRO transit facilities, with the ultimate goal of upgrading them.
• Management consulting and engineering firm R. announced the addition of David V. Lesneski, P.E. , as a senior consultant to the firm, responsible for providing technical and project support to the Energy Assets Consulting Practice within the firm’s energy sector. He is based in the Boston office.
• Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. of Rockville, Md. recently added Jamal Anwar, P.E. , as a mechanical engineer. Andre Nguyen also recently joined GPI as an electrical engineer.
• Cubellis has merged with Synalovski Gutierrez and Romanik Architects (SGR) in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. to form Cubellis| sgr . The leadership team at SGR will join the Cubellis leadership team as principals.