M/E Insider: AKF and GHT Announce Multiple Promotions
• Harinder Singh recently joined Woolpert, Inc. as a project director for the firm’s facility design and management group. Singh will be responsible for managing personnel and budgets for multiple projects as well as developing client relations for Woolpert’s Arlington, Va. office.
• AKF Engineers, LLP , New York, recently announced its newest partners: Dino DeFeo, P.E. , Robert O. Gibson, P.E. , Glen Neville, P.E., LEED AP , and Michael P. Sammut, P.E.
• GHT Limited , Arlington, Va., has announced the promotion of four employees to senior associate: Chris Ware, P.E. , Jeffrey Salay, P.E. , Steve Wohlschlegel, P.E. , and James Hansen, P.E., LEED AP . GHT also promoted five employees to associate: James Yang, CPD , Don Norwood , Patrick Kunze, P.E. , Sandy Conley and Carlos Calero .
• Howard R. Green Company , St. Paul, Minn., has hired Naomi Braaten as a project engineer in firm’s Vertical Infrastructure Group. Braaten brings more than 20 years of experience to the job, including an extensive background working with Xcel Energy on their capital projects.
• Architecture and design firm NBBJ has won a 2006 BE Award of Excellence for its Providence Park Hospital in Novi, Mich. in the “Building: BIM for Architecture” category. The BE Awards of Excellence, selected by an independent jury of industry experts, honor the extraordinary work of Bentley users improving the world’s infrastructure.