Industry Roundup: Schneider acquires Juno, JCI buys York
• Schneider Electric, Rueil Malmaison, France, has acquired Juno Lighting, Des Plaines, Ill.
• Johnson Controls, Milwaukee, will acquire HVAC equipment manufacturer York Intl Corp., York, Pa., in a transaction that is expected to close in Dec. 2005.
• Great Lakes Chemical, West Lafayette, Ind., and Crompton Corporation have finalized their all-stock merger to form Chemtura Corporation, said to be one of the largest publicly traded specialty chemical companies in the U.S.
• Honeywell, Northford, Conn., has acquired Uster, Switzerland-based Zellweger Analytics, a manufacturer with nearly 40 years of experience in toxic and flammable gas detection systems.
• TSI Incorporated, Shoreview, Minn., has acquired the instrument product lines of Airflow Developments Ltd., based in High Wycombe, U.K. TSI acquired the Test Instruments portion of ADL's business, including manufacturing, assembly and the sales and service operation based in High Wycombe.