Industry Roundup: Partnerships, Awards and Joint Ventures
• AERCO, Northvale, N.J., a supplier of commercial boilers and water heating products, has announced new distribution partnerships in key U.S. markets including Barr Mechanical Sales in Chicago, Cougar Sales in New England, and Technology Plus in New York.
• Bentley Systems, Exton, Pa., recently announced two initiatives in China. The company has headquartered its Asia operations there, making its software portfolio for infrastructure readily available to the China community. The second, offers this same community free introductory subscriptions to professional CADD software.
• Delta Faucet, Indianapolis, Ind., has received an Adex Award for its Simply PR water filtration system. The award is for design excellence and sponsored by Design Journal.
• Fluke Corporation, Everett, Wash., announced that its safety and environmental laboratory is now certified by VDE’s Test Data Acceptance Program (TDAP), becoming one of approximately 50 companies worldwide to receive this certification.
• George Fischer, Tustin, Calif., has announced achievement of NSF 14 and NSF 61 approvals for its PVC manual Type 546 Ball Valve with EPDM seals and associated actuated valve versions.
• Johnson Controls, Milwaukee, has received a Technology Achievement Award from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Club of Wisconsin.
• Prescolite has announced a collaboration with Coopersburg, Pa.-based Lutron Electronics to offer the latter’s dimming ballast models as a standard option for its family of downlights.