CSIA member news: Sept. 17
The Control System Integrators Association welcomes companies to association, recognizes recertified firms.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced the following companies recently joined the association or became recertified.
New integrator members include:
- ARKK Engineering, Oak Park, Mich.
- BTB Solutions LLC, Ridgefield, Wash.
- Fosdick + Hilmer Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ingautin de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, Colombia
- Innovative Engineering Systems Inc., Bakersfield, Calif.
- Intecol SA, Medellin, Antioquia
- MBA Engineering, Ham Lake, Minn.
- Superior Control Systems Inc., Tempe, Ariz.
- The jdi group, Maumee, Ohio
QDS Systems, Baton Rouge, La., U.S., recently became recertified.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an independent audit with stringent performance standards in nine management categories: general; human resources; marketing, business development and sales; financial; project; system development lifecycle; supporting activities; quality assurance; and service and support.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect.