Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center May update
Hospital level 2 is partially ready for furniture move-in. Hospital level 3 punch is underway.
May 2015 update:
- Hospital level 2 is partially turned over for owner furniture move-in.
- Continuing hospital test-adjust-balance (TAB) for the bed tower (HL4-7).
- Hospital level 3 punch is underway.
- Continuing BSL3 point-to-point verification.
- TAB of operating rooms is underway.
- Interstitial Building System (IBS) floor punch is underway.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
Economics of HVAC systems; NFPA 110-2016; Designing and choosing modular data centers
Combined heat and power; Assessing replacement of electrical systems; Energy codes and lighting; Salary Survey; Fan efficiency
Tying a microgrid to the smart grid; Paralleling generator systems; Previewing NEC 2017 changes
Driving motor efficiency; Preventing Arc Flash in mission critical facilities; Integrating alternative power and existing electrical systems
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...